11 months ago
Mechanical Design / Product Development Engineer / Software Development Engineer
Mechanical Design role who is Commutable to Farnborough.
• At least a few years on industry experience undertaking mechanical engineering role.
• Educated to at least degree level in mechanical engineering.
• Worked with Dynamic Machinery with conveyor integration - A good grasp of product handling challenges and solutions in conveyorised industrial applications.
• Competent and experienced in Solid Works - essential
• Circa £40k (subject to experience)
Product Development Engineer – Commutable to Farnborough
• Degree level in an Electrical/ Electromechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
• At least a few years of experience working in an R&D role previously - Demonstrable experience of understanding customer requirements, developing ideas and turning them into concepts and finessing them into commercial products released to market.
• Highly proficient at use of a modern CAD system, (ideally Solidworks / Solidworks Electrical or autocad electrical– although not essential solid works), developed in current role, fundamentally producing 2D technical drawings, including Electrical schematics.
• Must have prior experience of design control using a PDM/PLM system.
• Circa £45k (subject to experience)
• Commutable to Farnborough
Software Development Engineer
- At least a few years on industry experience undertaking a software role
- Educated to at least degree level in Science or Engineering subject, preferably software based
- Experience and technical proficiency in software tools and technology, such as JIRA, Test Rail, Trello, Microsoft Project, Basecamp, or equivalents.
- Expertise in embedded C and some experience of developing code for real time applications.
- Circa £50k (subject to experience)
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org