about 2 years ago
We are currently recruiting for an Office supplies company in the Greenford area.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning daily deliveries in an efficient & cost effective manner whilst taking customer requirements into consideration.
- To assist with the unloading of pallets & sorting of orders prior to loading vehicle.
- Complete between 30-40 drops per day.
- Deliver high standards of customer care at all times.
- Ensure all documentation is correct and submitted on time.
- Present a professional image & conduct yourself as the face of the company.
- Drive courteously at all times.
- Maintain the company vehicle, ensure it is clean & roadworthy at all times, reporting any faults as they occur.
- Observe legislation & Company procedures while driving and ensure all health & safety at work.
The ideal candidate will:
- be reliable
- be able to pay attention to detail
- be physically fit
- be a good communicator
- be keen & friendly
- be able to take instruction
- Have some previous experience multi drop driving in a long wheel base vehicle
- Have A clean driving licence.
Have 1 year minimum driving experience