3 months ago
We are currently looking for a Production Brazer for a client based in Greenford.
Job Title – Production Brazer
Job Location – Greenford
Job Start – ASAP
Shift Pattern – 7am - 16:30pm Mon -Thurs
Salary – Starting at £18,752 per annum
- Torch Brazing; ensuring quantities are met whilst keeping to a high standard of finish.
- Understanding the technical details of the job and their implications on the final bicycle.
- Becoming familiar with a wide range of jigs and fixtures used for brazing.
- Preparation and fluxing of metal components.
- Loading/unloading the brazing jigs.
- Packing parts prior to delivery to next process.
- Basic maintenance of different jigs and brazing equipment plus maintaining work areas.
- Joining metal parts using heat and filler rod.
- Able to meet and maintain the quality of Braze and Company standards.
- Quality controls, including the monitoring of own braze quality and part quality.
- Work to Safe Systems of work at all times.
- Carryout picking duties, when required.
- Operate autobraze machines once trained.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff.
- Accurately reporting of your own Output and Scrappage numbers.
- 6-8 months on job expierience minumin
- Trained Manual Handling is preffered
- Be aware of Health and Safety standards; along with high understanding of Dignity and Diversity within the workplace.
Consultant Contact Details - Please call 01895 80 81 88 and ask to speak to Julie, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.