over 1 year ago
As NRSWA Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of the permitting system and processes to ensure that all scheduled works are permitted in a timely and efficient manner (Transport for London Road Network and Council maintained).
- You will assist with works programming and scheduling.
- You will enter information into works management systems and maintaining programmes.
- You will compile information and scheme packs in order to allow installation to take place.
- You will assist with Traffic Management Plan proposals including liaising with Transport for London and various local authorities (in accordance with Chapter 8).
- You will liaise with various councils/ local authorities and Transport for London on a regular basis regarding specification of works (reinstatement materials, traffic management, general requests prior to commencement of works).
- You will coordinate and the applications for bus stop suspensions and parking suspensions to allow all scheduled works to take place ensuring uninterrupted service delivery.
- You will assist in collecting and collating performance data in relation to failure rates and defect notifications in preparation for meetings.
- Working in accordance with the New Road Street Works Act and Traffic Management Act.
- General administration and office duties including creating and updating various spreadsheets, word processing etc.
You must have previous experience in a similar role / civils environment.
Eton noticing, traffic management and knowledge of the New Road and Street Works Act will be an advantage.
You must be fully conversant with all Microsoft office packages and have excellent organisational, administration and communication skills.