We are recruiting for a Food Wholesaler who need a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their busy team in NW London. Proven consolidation accounting experience of combining the financial results of several subsidiary companies into the combined financial results of a parent company is essential for this position.
This is a permanent full time opportunity starting ASAP with a negotiable salary based upon your experience.
You will be supporting the Financial Controller.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cash Flow forecasting.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Budgets.
- Variance Analysis. And produce reason for variance for monthly meeting.
- Other adhoc duties when requested by Financial Controller
Competencies and Capabilities:
- Excel intermediate level to Advanced
- Good Team Player and need to support a growing finance team of four.
- A dynamic individual with drive and initiative
- Part Qualified or Qualified by experience CIMA / ACCA
- Food background / wholesale or restaurant experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in management accounting and variance Analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are a non studier, PQ or Qualified by experience as a Management Accountant and interested in this role, please apply below for further details.