Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Coordinator / Scheduler to work on television shows, theatre productions, festivals, conferences and exhibitions.
Using your proven logistics skills, you working with some of the most recognised names in the entertainment industry!
Working in a fun, vibrant office you will be reporting to the Scheduling & Logistics Manager who is looking for a positive and outgoing person with great communication skills to become a valued member of the team.
- Liaise with the team to plan and allocate resources for future projects
- Planning and booking Crew into projects based on their skill set
- Briefing crew on project details ensuring all information is communicated correctly
- Operational support including coordinating transport and logistics
- Problem-solving and rescheduling as project changes require additional resources
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the crew skill sets
- Problem-solving when schedule conflicts arise
- Work with the Scheduling Manager to identify any resource issues in a timely manner in order to activate the recruitment process
- Database management
- Emergency out of hours cover
- Sound project planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- IT literate – being able to pick up scheduling software
- Proactive and methodical in your approach to work, anticipating problems before they arise to prevent them happening where possible
- Responsive and flexible to ever-changing needs and demands
- Ability to manage a busy workload with high productivity
- Ability to stay calm whilst working under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills, being able to think on your feet whilst working in a busy environment
- Excellent geographical knowledge of London and the TFL networks
- Positive attitude with a good sense of humour
If you match the above criteria and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment this is a chance to start or continue your career in the events industry!