3 months ago
PPR are one of the UK’s leading technical recruitment agencies. Based in West London, we supply high volumes of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the trades and labour industries.
Our client is one of the largest waste disposal companies in the UK. They now have an urgent requirement for experienced HGV Class 2 drivers to join them at the facility in the Hayes area. Working Monday to Friday with potential to do overtime on a Saturday, they require experienced HGV Class 2 drivers to collect sealed waste from various locations in the London area and transport to waste disposal facilities.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years commercial driving experience
- Can only have a Maximum of 6 penalty points. No DR's or IN's
- Must have held a HGV Class 2 licence for at least 2 years
- Ideally holds a current ADR certificate – not essential as training will be provided
- Own transport or lives within a reasonable walking distance of Pump Lane Industrial Estate
- Excellent knowledge of London and the Home Counties
- Early morning starts
- Collection and disposal of hazardous waste in sealed containers for incineration
- Delivery of waste to assigned depots
- Providing a high level of customer service
These are temp to perm positions for the successful candidates.
If you are seeking a new challenge, and have held your driving licence for at least 2 years, then I want to hear from you.