Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Freight Administrator to join a rapidly growing international parcel delivery company. Excellent customer service is at the heart of everything they do - it’s one of the major ways that they strive to differentiate themselves from the other companies in their sector.
With the growth of their Feltham Depot, they are now looking for an additional Administrator to help process their freight.
Duties will include-
- Processing air and sea freight bookings
- Prepare documentation including MAWB, HAWB sending BOL instructions and shipping labels.
- Arrange customer entries (NES entry / import arrival notice instructions)
- Generating export paperwork from the daily warehouse report
- Circa 2 years administration duties within Freight environment
- Customer service experience
- Good telephone / email communication
- Exceptional computer skills to include word, excel, outlook
You will have an outgoing and friendly personality, be hard working, efficient and have a can-do attitude with a stable employment background and check-able references.
Monday - Friday (Business Hours)