7 months ago
We need a Southern Field Service Engineer UK
Surrounding area to Farnborough/Aldershot.
£30,000 to £45,000 + Technical expertise of Metal Detection, Checkweigher or Xray technology.
37.5-hour week 08.30 to 17.00 with hour lunch.
· To carry out repairs, on site commissioning, service, and calibration of customer's inline inspection equipment to the stated processes and procedures which will also include where required the provision of on-site customer training.
· Carry out upgrades and refurbishments on customer site.
· Handle on site customer queries in a fair and courteous manner.
· Completing all necessary paperwork accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with the company procedures.
· Expected to co-operate by working overtime as and when required.
· To be part of the on-call standby rota system as required.
· Provide technical support via phone and email where required.
· Good Technical Electrical / Electronic skills
· Minimum ONC or similar qualification in electromechanical / electrical engineering
· Ideally experience in a field service role and familiar with all aspects of customer service including commissioning, repairs, and servicing.
· Full current UK driving license.
· Knowledge of Metal Detection, Checkweigher or Xray technology
To apply email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07720967497