28,000 - 30,000
24 days ago
• Planning and implementing the import activities for air freight, sea freight and road freight consistent
with the overall aims and requirements.
• Monitor the procedure to ensure that bookings, clearances, and billings are done accurately on timely
• Check the airfreight collection process by keeping a record of the ETD and ETA, liaising with the airline
sheds, transport company. ETSF etc.
• Coordinating with the shipping lines and the agents for arranging and receiving the Sea freight
containers on time to the warehouse.
• Maintaining a high level of accuracy concerning the custom procedures to avoid any discrepancies.
• Follow up with HMRC and other government authorities for issues pertaining customs holds/queries on
shipments and actively participate in resolving them.
• Assisting and guiding the team/fellow colleagues in any matters of import operations they need help
with. To resolve any discrepancy found or cover any backlogs.
• Responsible for addressing to all customer complaints and queries and providing them with the
shipment updates from time to time.
Evening Shift 15.30pm till 12am Monday to Friday.
Weekend Rota is schedule so
Employees take turns on when to work weekends, and when to have the weekend off.
This ensures all get a fair amount of weekend time.
to apply email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org