24 days ago
- Degree level in an Electrical/ Electromechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- At least a few years of experience working in an R&D role previously - Demonstrable experience of understanding customer requirements, developing ideas and turning them into concepts and finessing them into commercial products released to market.
- Highly proficient at use of a modern CAD system, (ideally Solidworks / Solidworks Electrical – although not essential solid works), developed in current role, fundamentally producing 2D technical drawings, including Electrical schematics.
- Must have prior experience of design control using a PDM/PLM system.
- Circa £45k (subject to experience)
- Commutable to Farnborough