£35,000 to £38,000
9 months ago
Job Title – Electrical Design Engineer
Job Location – Farnborough, UK
Job Start – ASAP
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday
Salary – £35,000 to £38,000 (Excellent Pension with illness cover)
- To process orders by creating accurate, cost effective and technically sound designs for machines, that meet the customer’s requirements.
- Generate ideas and designs for product improvements
- Work as part of Project Teams to deliver R&D Projects
- Produce design concepts develop electrical/mechanical modules to support standardisation and reduced costs.
- To participate in project teams and project development teams as appropriate
- Management of designs and improvements through the Product Change Note (PCN) process.
- Provide support for Production with trouble shooting during the testing of machines.
- Development of initiatives to ensure continuous improvement regarding efficiency, quality and health & safety.
- Preparation of information required to allow the manufacturing of components and assemblies.
- Solid Works & Auto Cad Electrical Expert or other electrical design tools.
- Understand control panel components such as relays, circuit breakers, main isolators, transformers; understand the principals of using various electrical components from power source to the field device; able to read and interpret electrical drawings; understand the difference between single and 3 phase and 230/115/24 volt controls and various types of analogue signals
- PLC programing
- Understanding of relevant CE machinery directive standards including 60204 and 13849-1.
- Experience of SISTEMA software utility (Safety Integrity Software Tool for the Evaluation of Machine Applica- tions)
- Experience using business systems to create costed bills of materials for prototypes.
- Experience of bringing conceptual designs through to production.
- Understanding of the design requirement for equipment intended for the Food Industry.
Consultant Contact Details – Please call 01895 80 81 88 and ask to speak to Lee, alternatively please email email@example.com.