about 2 months ago
We need a Design Engineer.
Company location: Camberley in Surrey
Basic salary £40,000 to £45,000
Type of role: Permanent
- You will get to use your Problem Solving skills and have experience with either SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
To design hydraulic products for manufacture.
- The job involves Design, market and selling a wide range of hydraulic products including cylinders, valves and Servo Actuators.
- You will get to manage new business and development of customer base.
- By ensuring that each designed product is planned using cost optimisation tools.
- Purchase of raw materials and parts ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met.
- Arrange sub-contract activity ensuring that quality and customer delivery times are met.
- Building strong relationships with key customers and suppliers.
HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related subject covering Mechanical Engineering and Design
Ability to discuss technical details and specifications and sales with suppliers/customers
We Manufacture of precision machined castings, components and finished assemblies for the defence, aerospace, automotive, other specialised industrial markets.
We also manufacture hydraulic actuators, valves specialised industrial markets worldwide.
With two sites in Camberley with over 50 employees, 40 CNC machines together with design, assembly and test facilities.
To apply email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call to find out more.
Lee Evans | Senior Recruitment Consultant
0772 096 7497