£24,000 - 33,000
over 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Consoles Team Leader to join an Award Winning, market leader within the Entertainment Support industry.
You will have proven experience with Networking products for data control and transfer, especially fibre networks. As the Consoles team leader, you will also need to have sold experience within a rental warehouse environment specialising in control equipment.
Your skills will include full working knowledge of Consoles and especially Grand MA, HOG and Full boar
- Proven experience with networking systems and media servers
- Maintaining great working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring systems and documentation are accurately maintained
- Providing technical support to colleagues, freelance crew and production crew
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Your ability to plan ahead, organise, prioritise, delegate and oversee workload.
- Flexibility and adaptability where necessary.
The show must go on so providing a 7-day operation is key. Therefore, the ability to work paid overtime on occasions, including weekends is essential.
If you feel you have the proven experience for the Consoles Team Leader and want to work for a company that offers career progression and excellent staff benefits please apply asap.