about 2 months ago
We need a CNC Miller- Programmer
For an Aerospace Manufacture
Location Hemel Hempstead
£16.50 per hour + OT (appx £33,462)
Working 39.5 hours a week from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm (30 mins for lunch) Monday to Thursday and 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (30 mins for lunch) on Fridays.
Overtime payable at x1.5 hourly rate (days)
- Programming, Setting & Operating CNC 3, 4 & 5 axis milling machines.
- Working with wider team to develop manufacturing methods, resolve and improve productivity.
- Ensure accurate job timings are recorded within the Company’s ERP system, Javelin, by scanning on and off jobs.
- Working on mainly HAAS & DMU 50 machine tools using Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Programming CNC Milling machines
- Previous experience of working with Stainless Steel, Nylon, Titanium, Inconel & Aluminium
- Small to medium batch work
- Working to typical tolerances of +/- .001” (0.025mm) and occasional tolerances of +/- .0005” (0.0125 mm)
You will be part of a great team, working within a modern and clean environment, producing high precision parts and components for the Aerospace industry.
The nature of the work is small to medium batch with medium to high complexity. You will be machining to a very high standard.
To find out more, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org