11 days ago
We need a Brake Press Setter you will join a global leader in the Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing.
Based in Whitchurch, Hampshire.
Over 70 years of uniquely specialised experience.
Some of the diverse applications include electric vehicles, rail, telecoms, marine and industrial machines.
We will also consider trainees for this role.
You will be familiar with materials and their supply, components, and assembly techniques within the department.
Be familiar with setting various mechanical/hydraulic presses, and ensuring that all press tooling is correctly maintained.
Ensure that all safety guarding on presses is correctly fitted and functioning.
Ensure all components and assemblies are built correct to drawing.
- Obtain correct drawing and press tooling Prime.
- Ensure that all press tools are correctly set Prime.
- Ensure press guarding is correctly fitted Prime Sign up safety guarding certificate.
- Prime Troubleshoot production problems.
- Advise/Recommend Correction Assess component problems and advice.
- Advise/Recommend Correction Diagnose faults and take remedial action Advise/Recommend Correction
- Daily maintenance of presses (oil levels, etc) Prime/Advise faults
- Degree of manual lifting involved when collecting and setting press tools.
- Recognised Certificate in Press Setting plus Knowledge of Press H & Safety measures.
- Correct use of Hand Tooling and measuring equipment.
- Able to read drawings and specifications.
Hourly rate is from £9.92ph appx £20,117.76 per year.
39 hours, 8:00 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday, 8:00 to 15:45 Friday
25 days holiday plus 8 days BH, Non-contractual profit-related-payment (bonus)
Company pension, Company sick pay, Monthly time attendance lottery of £1000
Free parking available on trading estate.
To find out more email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 07720967497